I’m in Amman I bought an apple from the tiny produce place next to my house, the apple is from Washington state
I need knafeh to send these blues away……..
feeling like i will always be a tourist to my own culture
I’m around too many straight people talking about marriage. Boring, where the queer people at.
I pass here (as non-foreigner) until I open my mouth.
White people touring the middle east is fucking annoying. This one girl is complaining about the call for prayer waking her up, stating: “I don’t need a 4 am wake up call, every time we hear it we roll our eyes”
I just wanna give her a good slap. You are in a Muslim country, you are a guest, have some fucking respect, if you do not like it go back to England.
P.s. she take hummus and puts it on bread like she is buttering toast. WTF……
Day two of the sit-in at the University of Michigan Central Student Government chambers continues until our demands are met. In case you need to be caught up with what has been happening read below:
- In Support of Students Allied for Freedom and Equality
- Hundreds attend CSG meeting to hear vote on divestment
- Video of students after being silenced by their student government
- Video of rally after the meeting
- Despite University of Michigan vote, Palestine is not going away
- Divest sit-in calls on CSG to pass stalled resolution
- University of Michigan student government move to table divestment resolutions sparks uproar
- Israel, BDS, and fake balance